About Our Women’s Medical CentersClick here to schedule an appointment
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.* Our trained consultants and medical personnel, including RNs, LPNs, LSWs, and RDMS Ultrasound Technicians, are ready to serve you and answer your questions. All services are confidential and your initial consultation is free of charge. Making an appointment helps us ensure there will be someone available to serve you.
Since 1989, thousands of women have come to us for information and support as they face the possibility of unintended pregnancy.
Our Commitment to You:
• Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
• Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
• Clients always receive honest and open answers.
• Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
• Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
• Client services are free and will not appear on your insurance records.
• Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
• We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
• All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
• We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
• We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
• We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
• Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
• All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
*Elizabeth’s New Life Center, Inc, operates multiple Women’s Centers in Ohio. Our Medical Director is a board certified MD.